Monday, December 3, 2012

You Had Me at Quilted

Hope you all had a great relaxing weekend! Mine was quite busy since I'm only in LA for the weekend before I fly to New York again for a super exciting project! I was surprised to come back to gloomy and drizzly weather in LA but I'm not complaining because I get to finally wear this jacket out. I'm sure you've noticed, but I have a minor obsession with quilted things especially in leather (or faux leather) so it was love at first sight when I laid my eyes on it.  

P.S. the giveaway winner for the Maison Martin Margiela x H&M and the Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry winner have been announced on my Facebook! I randomly selected the winner using random.org and made sure you guys followed the rules. Find out if you've won and thanks again for entering!

Have a wonderful week love bugs and thank you for visiting the blog! xo

Three Floor Ginta Bomber Jacket c/o Pixie Market (also buy here and here)
H&M Sweater
Vanessa Mooney Estella NecklaceMadewell Necklace
Zara Jeans with zippers (similar here and here)
Moschino Cheap & Chic Pumps (other cool ones herehere, and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment