Saturday, December 29, 2012

Wicked Madam Tears Her Maid’s Private Part With Razor In Onitsha


Police in Onitsha, Anambra state have arrested a middle-aged woman, identified as Uchenna for reportedly breaking her maid’s hand with a pestle and cutting her private part with a razor blade.
The victim, identified as Chisom Nwafor was living with her mistress at Osuma Street where she was allegedly manhandled.
The 10-year-old victim who hailed from Enugu-Abo in Enugu State while narrating her ordeal said that Uchenna returned on a Sunday morning and started beating her and used razor blade to tear her private parts.
She said, “I was changing her daughter’s dress because she urinated on it. My madam entered and started shouting on top of her voice and she immediately rushed into the kitchen and collected a pestle and hit me severally on my back and she hit me again and broke my left hand, I fell and she entered her room and took a razor blade, tore my pant and started tearing my private part after which she poured pepper inside my
private part which was bleeding” she said.
The Onitsha Area Commander, Mr. Benjamin Wordu who confirmed the gory incident described it as the ‘highest level of man’s inhumanity to man’, noting that the suspect would not go unpunished.
The police boss however warned parents against giving birth to children they can’t train rather than giving them out to some people who would maltreat them.
Meanwhile, Uchenna had denied cutting her maid’s private part with any sharp object.
The suspect is currently in the police cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment