Tuesday, November 20, 2012

West Coast Cool

As a t-shirt lover and lover of all basics with a twist, I've found a new label that I cannot get enough of. Just like myself, Bella Luxx is a native to Los Angeles company and I've fallen in love with their easy basics that aren't too plain. Like this dress, I love a good maxi dress/skirt with a high slit but with shirring that makes it a little less sexy and more wearable during the day to my meetings and to my job site.
In their own words (that I absolutely agree with) Bella Luxx mixes West Coast laid-back aesthetic with New York cool and a touch of Parisian sophistication.

and... the good news is, Bella Luxx is offering 15% off to Song of Style followers!  
Use code: SWTSONG (valid through 02/28/2013) 

Thanks for stopping by the blog and happy shopping! xoxo

Anine Bing Quilted Leather Jacket
Bella Luxx Gathered Panel Tank Dress
Alexander Wang Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment