Friday, November 16, 2012

Dressed for Comfort

I can't believe it's already Friday! I feel like I say that every week, but this week especially has been such a crazy busy week. As soon as I got back from New York, I was sick with a flu, yet still had to go work on my design jobs, host an event at Karen Millen, work on a new design job, and unpack everything (I'm finally done moving in) in just a few days before a photo shoot at my new place. 

Since I was juggling so many different tasks and had to be at numerous places this day, I turned to my trusty Rachel Roy flats (worn back here) instead of the usual heels. See, I don't always wear heels! ;)

Although I haven't slept more than 4-5 hours a day for the past couple of weeks I am really thankful that I'm able to do what I love for a living, while also able to work with amazing people who make my life less stressful. However, I am looking forward to this weekend even though I will be working (well, working my butt off until next Wednesday) before I take off to spend time with my family!

Hope you guys are able to enjoy the weekend for me and as always, thank you so much for stopping by my blog. You all make blogging so much fun and worth it! :D

Random Beanie
Mango Blue Suede Jacket (similar here, here, and here)
Anine Bing SweatshirtZara Chevron Belt (similar here and here)
Jame's Jeans Twiggy Cinnamon Coated Skinny JeansRachel Roy Cap Toe Flats (also here)
Givenchy Antigona Bag (also here, here, and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment